The answers are contained in this information kit, which is provided free to legislators, government officials, medical and legal professionals, human rights and advocacy organizations:
- An introduction to the Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR), which has been exposing abuses and bringing reforms to the field of mental health for more than 40 years
- Excerpts from award-winning CCHR documentaries:
- Psychiatry: An Industry of Death
- Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging
- The Marketing of Madness: Are We All Insane?
- Dead Wrong: How Psychiatric Drugs Can Kill Your Child
- Diagnostic & Statistical Manual: Psychiatry’s Deadliest Scam
- TV public service announcements warning about the dangers of psychotropic drugs.
- Effective actions you can take to safeguard individuals from psychiatric exploitation and abuse.
Please fill out the form by following this link to receive your free information kit.